CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Weigh in


Funny thing. When I first step on the scale, I have no idea what it might say. Sometimes I am surprised. Like today. My diet has not been 100% strict of late. The last 10 days have seen 2 long nights of drinking in NYC, pizza, rice, some rest days, etc. Yet here I am down another pound or two.

I am just going to say that my metabolism is all revved up from the Crossfit added muscle, and an 80% strict Paleo/Primal diet. It is 9am, and I am literally chomping at the bit to hit Crossfit at lunch. I took a rest day and I really am all revved up.

If anyone at all is struggling with trying to lose some fat, and have enough energy to do Crossfit, I highly recommend reading the Primal Blueprint. Nothing works perfectly, and nothing works the same for everyone, but this is working very well for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment