CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Saturday, May 01, 2010

R&R

My last CF workout was last Tues - max DL. I have taken a little break that included a trip to the IT convention in Vegas on Wed-Fri, and a Sat of sleeping in. Next weekend I have the Olympic lifting cert (my first cert) and I have been wanting to rest up. The last few weeks, I have felt extremely sore and have been battling a pulled or strained muscle. Especially pulling from the floor. My shoulders, back and traps have been crazy tight.

So a 6 day break seemed in order. I must have really needed it, because even missing pick your own workout Friday, and several other great looking wods, I am enjoying the time off. Usually, I get antsy. Then again, I was in Vegas - so I had some distractions.

Back at in on Mon.

No comments:

Post a Comment