CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Monday, May 03, 2010

A weighty post

It has been some time since I posted a picture of my scale readout, etc. But I just realized that for at least 6 months now, I have been in the tight range between 162-166. I am pretty Paleo/Primal most of the time. But even when I stray for a brief time - Vegas trips, Halloween candy, etc - I don't really add too much. And if I do go up 4 pounds, it seems that a solid week of stricter dieting and some hard met-con style workouts, and I lose it all. If I add a sprint repeat, I will lose it faster.

Lately, I have been trying to add some more fatty foods because I do not want to get too light. Today the scale said 161.5, and I got scared. I fear that I am going to lose power, and power is my friend.

I think I posted my body fat analysis data? Last July 18.5%, last week 9.5%. That is crazy stuff. But also a keen reminder that I cannot afford to lose any more. If I dip below 160 pounds, I will see you at Pizza Hut.

No comments:

Post a Comment