CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Friday, May 14, 2010

Birthday Weigh in




As promised. I am shocked that the weight is stable still in range of 162-166. Today is more shocking considering a large intake of beer last night, a rarity now. My eating is ok, but I am not super diligent or really that knowledgeable. So I just do my best and mostly try to limit/block certain foods.

Bread, sugar, rice, pasta, oatmeal are all off my menu. Otherwise, I really am not that smart regarding nutrition. I could use more veggies, etc. But my body seems to be running well (energy wise) and keeping lean with this simple method.

I should right a book. Paleo eating for dummies. Cause I feel like that is how I approach it. Just block out certain things and do your best. (And workout out hard too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment