CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Please donate - $5, $10, $100 - it all helps

September 11th has passed again. Many of you know people who died that day, or since – while serving.

I always think back to my high school friend and classmate Cesar Murillo. He worked for Marsh & McLennan, who occupied floors 93-100 of the North Tower of the World Trade Center: exactly where the first plane crashed into the building. No one in his office who showed up to work that day survived.

I also think of Marine Kirk Bosselmann. My boss' only son, he enlisted in the U.S. Marines after 9/11 and died in Fallujah, Iraq. He was searching door to door, putting himself in harms way to keep us safe and met a terrible end.

And I think about all of the other service men & women who have died or were wounded. Voluntarily risking their lives, far from home, keeping me & you safe.

Which is why I so strongly support the Wounded Warrior Project. They are supporting wounded veterans, and I am supporting them.

Fight Gone Bad is a yearly fundraiser for the Wounded Warrior Project, along with the Lance Armstrong’s LiveStrong Foundation and the CrossFit Foundation. The CrossFit community as a whole takes on this one charitable effort each year.

Every dollar that you give, I will match. So please help.

Thank you.


Mark Davis

To Donate – go here: https://rapidgiving.com/fundraising/page/4958/marks-fundraising-page

To learn more – go here: www.fgb5.org

No comments:

Post a Comment