CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Back up

My blog has taken a back seat to other pressing matters. Not really sure what those are, but I have been busy.

It is Hopper Week. Team BeAwesome is ready to go in the BWI Hopper. I have followed Jerry's game week advice and worked out moderately Mon/Tues even less on Wed. I have been rolling, stretching, icing and relaxing like crazy. I have been eating well, and I am skipping alcohol this week. Since Sunday at least. And believe me, that is tough. I like one beer most nights. Usually I drink half and dump it, but I like that half.

The combination of not working out and no beer is making me antsy, jumpy and angry.

Perfect Hopper attitude. I don't know what they are going to pull out of that Hopper, but I am mostly healthy and at the top of my game. My game is not all that, but I am going to give it my all. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment