CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Monday, November 08, 2010

Team Event #2

For time:
2 people working at a time:
each member of the team completes
30 double unders - wait for last person to finish
30 GHD situps - wait for last person to finish
20 double unders - wait for last person to finish
20 GHD situps - wait for last person to finish
10 double unders - wait for last person to finish
10 GHD situps - wait for last person to finish

Guess who sucks at double unders. Thats right, I do. We knew this going into the Hopper, but took solace in the teamwork concept, because Danya is about as good as you can be at them, Laurie very good, and Jeremy also good. But because of the format, we did not get to use our little strategery.

It was a vicious cycle. I took so many attempts to get 30 or 20 or the 10 double unders that I was exhausted when I had to do the GHDs.

But it is no ones fault but my own. It is a skill I have had almost 2 years to work on, and I blew it.

Here's me suffering on the GHD. Laurie is not only better at Crossfit, but she has an awesome hair flip going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment