CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

More pre-hopper cont.

The one minor concern I have is my knee has been sore. I have been told by my support team that I have tight satorious muscle which can cause that. A few weeks back I had an incident, and it has been tight since. But only recently did I connect the knee pain with the tight muscle on the inside of my quad. So I have been icing and stretching, and fish oil and rolling and anything else I can think of.

Including a massage from Olga. That is a painful ordeal. Not a relaxation type of massage but I am feeling better, my test is the basic - how does it feel to walk down the stairs in the morning. Hoping for a betterg tomorrow.and even better Sat.

No comments:

Post a Comment