CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday Metcon

This makes 3 or 4 Thursdays in a row. Every one since Danya gave a little talking to about everyone always making Thurs their rest day. Mix it up people!

Todays WOD is below:

I ended up doing 3 rounds in about 16 minutes. I was not watching the clock and almost forgot to look. Murphy was done way ahead of me, but otherwise I have no idea since most people did 5 rounds. I added 20# to the push press and did 115#. Used the heavy sledge. 1 round of unbroken du. Kind of a disappointment since I am "so good" at them now.

20 Kettlebell Swing, 20 Sledgehammer hits, 20 Push Press, 20 Double-unders, 20 GHD Situp

Bulldog: 3r, Infidel: 4r, HTFU: 5r

No comments:

Post a Comment