CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Monday, March 21, 2011

Back Squats with Chains x5, met con

Monday means back to work, and at CFOT that usually includes squatting, cleans or thrusters. Just seems natural.

But I am working around the clock and have gotten 5 or less hours of sleep for 3 nights in a row. I am completely running on empty. I should be back at work now - 8 pm - but I think sleep is required.

I worked with Chad and tried to focus on form. Did not care how much was on the bar. In my last set, I was getting deep and had to fight on the last set. I know I was working, because my hamstrings are already sore - which is the sign of doing them right.

Did a burpee, double under metcon afterwards. Should have done 6 rounds, but I did 5 in 8 minutes. I need to push for longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment