CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm back

Back from vacation and right back at it. As in airport to CFOT kind of
thing. I actually had sand in my shoes when I changed (Fl beach sand!)

Anyway. On Fri and Sat, those of us not doing sectionals gave their
workouts a try. Minus the rest in between. Coming back from a week
completely off, I was rested but rusty. Got almost 13 rounds of
weighted Cindy. Not bad. C&J was a no go. The rude welcome back of wod
1 was enough.

About 15 hours later I retuned for the last two wods. I scaled the oh
squat - which is my worst lift - and got 3+ rounds. With 5 min rest we
jumped into the last wod. I used the 88# kb, and got in 6+ rounds.
With no rest, that was ok.

Looking at our sectional competitors and some of the men's results, I
am blown away. My best would not get me in the top 100. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment