CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Should I rest or should I go?

Thursday Metcon. 5 rounds of 9 Toes to Bar, 12 Push Press, 15 Pushup, Run 400m.


Let’s do some pros and cons:

Pros:

-Once again – the WOD looks fun – and I mean fun as in, it is going to hurt and make me sweat through every stitch of clothing I am wearing leaving me on the floor like Sean Soni making a sweat angel. Jerry, programming has been amazing of late. I want to do every WOD I see.

-I need this. I am already strong, so these Metcons are what better me.

- Push presses – 5 rounds, 12*95 pounds. I guarantee that I will crush that portion and do them nonstop. It will be a thing of beauty.

Cons:

-I am tired and sore all over. Mostly my abs. Yesterday’s 4 rounds of 30 abmats makes me not want to do 5 rounds of toes to bar.

-I cannot Crossfit every day. I have to take one day off. Especially if I want to hit Saturday. Those WODs seem like super-sessions lately.

- Running in this heat/humidity. Yuck.


So will I go or not – guess you will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment