CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rest, cheat, rinse & repeat

Greetings from Bethany Beach, DE. I see so many Georgetown Prep and Landon Tee's I think I am at Mazza Gallerie Mall. Arrived to find a spraying water leak and moderate flood. Of the joys of (multiple) home ownership. Now I have a project to keep me busy.

Otherwise, vacationing is suiting me quite well. As opposed to vacations past, when I was not working out enough, and felt compelled to "catch up" while on vacation - this time I have no desire to do anything but rest and enjoy myself and family. After six months of going from fat to sort of fit, I am content with taking a mental and physical break.


As for my Primal/Paleo regimen, that too is on break.

The local beer is Dogfish head, and I am putting it away at a steady clip.

And as for breakfast - lets
just say the local coffee
shop and bakery is not just good, but amazing.
Here is a sample of their walnut (primal) sticky
bun (about as far from primal as you can get).

Yummmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment