CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cheat Meal




If you are going to go off script of Primal eating, you can do it without completely f'ing up your mojo.

Elevation burger -

An awesome grass-fed, organic burger that even Mark Sisson would love. I used a knife and fork and skipped most of teh bun.

Mandarin Oranges instead of fries.
Unsweetened Ice Tea instead of soda.

Oh yeah, and a big ass shake. I chose vanilla with fresh banana and strawberries. A true cheat and for me a rare splurge. Wow, that was good.



2 comments:

  1. That sounds SOOOOOOOO good. all my favs..burger and ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After our run in last month, you already knew my weakness.

    Either it is being Paleo/Primal makes you enjoy cheats more when you get them, or this was the best shake ever. Or both?

    ReplyDelete