CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rest Day 4


The family went to Jungle Jim's waterpark today. More fun than I expeceted. Just block out the germs. Also, I saw Jerry mention some folks in the airport using wheelchairs or transports that just looked unable to walk to the gate. Well, try looking at these same people in their bathing attire - wowser! CrossFit has made me very aware of my fitness, and apparently, I am becoming a fitness snob about others. I have to be careful about that.


Also, trying to teach my daughter to ride her bike.
Took off the training wheels and she is scared and very wobbly. I am worn out from chasing.

I officially have the itch to hit a CrossFit WOD. Vacation diet is hit and miss. Lots of local produce, but also some serious lapses. Pancakes - are not primal.

2 comments:

  1. Hey let me know how CF Lewes is - the wife & I are hitting the beach at the end of the month and I tend to go overboard with the "primal" milkshakes haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will let you know. We are here through 8/28 - when do you arrive? Also, the CF Lewes site says they have a grand opening on 8/29 so maybe some new bigger digs.

    ReplyDelete