CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Monday, April 26, 2010

Snatch balance

Worked up to 115 and it was hard for me. I believe that it is my OH squat PR, so I should be happy with it.

I like the skill work days - and especially skills that I need work on, like this.

After - I skipped the listed AMRAP session. I am looking to avoid any pulling from the floor or pulling up. My traps and back are so sore - even to the touch - that I am on count down to a break. Depends on what we have tomorrow, if I come in or not.

Instead I strapped on a vest and did 200m sprints, rest for about 1 minute x 8. Then I took off the vest and did it again. Even though I took the vest off, I was getting slower and slower. But every time I do this, I am sure it is good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment