CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Saturday, April 03, 2010

snatch and other fun stuff

1 rep max effort snatch. Pretty blah about it. My shoulders, and other inflexibilities make this the hardest lift to do correctly. When done right, the snatch lift as fluid and looks simply. When attempting to lift the bar over your head with power alone, not so much.

After - messing around on the pull up bar. I got a pull up bar muscle up. I suspect an actual muscle up cannot be to far behind.

After, after - Chad and I strapped on the weight vests for some 400m repeats. As in just 3. My legs burn after the first 100, and the speed falls off. But doing them at all must be good for me - as it hurts so bad.

A nice Sat.

No comments:

Post a Comment