CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Friday, April 16, 2010

Front Squat - unchained

I am favoring my leg and holding back a little. I dont want to go very heavy and hurt myself more. And I got totally busted for it today. Rightly so, it is a terrible attitude at Crossfit to be cautious.

During Front Squats with chains - I started with 155 on the bar, and clearly it was easy. Melissa called me out and had me add 10 more. I think 155 is 70% of my max and 165 is 75. I guess another 10 for 175 would have been an even 80%.

Going back to the doc who did my hernia surgery a few years ago to see what he thinks is going on. Not too excited about that. Last time I saw him, he had a scalpel way too close to my manhood.

Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment