CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hansen

Pre WOD work. I kept working on the muscle up progression. I plan to work the self spot method twice a week and raise the rings up a little each time. I tried to raise it too high all in one shot today, and had trouble. Patience and practice, and I will quietly get there in 2009.

Then:
A Vet's Day special - Hansen:

5 rounds for time
30 KB swings
30 Burpees
30 GHD

I had to scale. KBs are not my strong point, and even the 53#s killed me. Of course, looking across the room and seeing Alyssa hammer the same 53# or Joaquin hitting the 88#s did not help my self esteem. I also only did 15 GHDs per round as I am still getting into them. I do not need a case of Rhabdo.

In short, when you have a WOD and the 3o burpees are the easy part, you know you are in for it.

But I survived, and then stretched it out a little.





No comments:

Post a Comment