CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Monday, November 09, 2009

Back in the (sore) saddle

WOD:
Max pullups/400m runs in 24:00
3-2-1-Go!

What can I say. I am really sore. But to stubborn to skip Crossfit. Did I say that I was sore. Stairs and even walking are painful. But I went and tried to work through and hopefully past some of the pain. Doing a bunch of 400m runs was either going to be a great idea or a horrible idea.

Funny thing. Although, we did not do pull ups at the Hopper. I had very little energy for them today. The first run or two felt very bad, but eventually, I warmed up and felt better. I even booked it on the last 100m of a run and sprinted a little. Just the once though.

An hour later, my legs are beginning to tighten again, and pain is coming back. This will be a fun week.

No comments:

Post a Comment