CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Friday, February 04, 2011

There is no failure, only feedback


Big day. My 2 year crossfit anniversary. The double under throwdown with Mike Hart. I was excited. 2 minutes most double unders. I thought I would go in, do 50 and win. Sure enough, after 2 minutes, I had 51 and was leading. But we got a curveball. The contest was changed to the first one to 100. I ran out of steam fast. Mike Hart pulled ahead. He ended with 100 in 4:12 while I was on 88.

So I lost. In front of my coaches, peers and the Internet.

But all in all, I reveled in the moment, did better than I had ever done before, and know more than ever what I need to work on.


"There is no failure, only feedback" - Tim Ferriss

No comments:

Post a Comment