CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Sunday, December 26, 2010

A visit to CrossFit Legion - Knoxville, TN

Visiting My wife's cousins in Knoxville, I decided to take a little road trip. Just 10 minutes down the road is a new box called Crossfit Legion. Henry took an old service (gas) station and turned the large open room into a good sized cf box.

There was no scheduled class, but Henry answered my email with a call and invited me to come in while he did some paperwork.

So I messed around and used the stretch band. Then I did his prior day wod. 10-1 pull ups mixed with 1-10 push ups. Simple and quick. But I really go after it and only let go of the bar once or twice. Finished in 5:05.

My knee is still messed up. I cannot really fold my right leg completely. It feels swollen and painful. More stretching and a rehab visit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment