CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last WOD of the year

A free for all day. I attempted 1 rep max clean and jerks and worked up to 190. I am rusty. Form was off. 185 was my best rep. Lots of misses before finally getting 190.

Diane - 7:49 PR. How far have I come in 2009? A year ago I had never heard of Crossfit. Six months ago I could barely deadlift 225. Today I strung together 21-15-9 of 225# deadlifts and handstand pushups with only 1 partition in round 1. I started fast. Later rounds quickly fell of until I was doing a rep at a time. But good effort.

Pictures later.

Happy new year and please be safe.

P.S. This combination of seeking a C&J PR, and then Diane PR will leave you broken the next day. My back is very sore. They both require violent pulling from the floor and then stabilizing overhead. What was I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment