CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Friday, May 27, 2011

Cindy + Running

Thursday 5/26/11: 5 rounds of a a double dose of Cindy (10/20/30) plus a 400m run.

I was ok inside. I was out the door in 1:30 after the first 10 pullups, 20 pushups and 30 airsquats. Also, I never had to break up the 10 pullups - while they hurt, I was glad that I could string them together.

But outside was rough. Not only was it 90 degrees, but my foot was really killing me. I am looking forward to getting that fixed, despite the long layoff. I never passed anyone on a run, and was passed several times. My stride is so short, as I cannot push off at all on my left foot. More of a shuffle - a limping shuffle. My first 400m run was 2:00+ - and that was before I was tired.

5 rounds in 25:47. which was near the back of the pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment