CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Mobility Lounge

Late one night, over a few bourbons - I thought up the CFOT Mobility Lounge. Initially, this little space is set up as a FB group here: The CFOT Mobility Lounge

I will try my best to load it up with relevant and timely mobility advice and videos to assist CFOT members as we attack our daily WODs. It is something I have been doing for myself anyway. And short of me doing better at CFOT, I like nothing better than to see everyone else doing better too.

Being 42+ with several recent surgeries means that by all rights I should not be any good at Crossfit. Working on my mobility is the only thing between me showing up ready to work, and me looking like this guy.




Happy stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment