CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Nate

11 rounds even. almost a full round off my pr.

Had more misses on muscle ups than I would like. Although, I have not done one in 7 weeks. After getting two in the first 2 rounds, I failed on rounds 3+4 and then just started to do all singles after that. I missed about 5 in all - which is a waste of energy. I will note that despite missing, I was not worried about the muscle ups at all, which is a nice place to be.

hspu's were no trouble. I lost my balance once, and fatigued once, but otherwise did all 4 for 9 of the 11 rounds without partitioning.

kb swings - here was my weakness. That 70# bell is a bitch. I hate it and I wasted more time waiting to pick that bell up than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment