CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Friday, August 12, 2011

Life As Rx

It has been 30 days since my surgery and today is the very first day that I was able to do the CFOT WOD as Rx'ed. I am still waiting to visit the Dr on Thurs to see if I am cleared to run, jump and lift with any explosive jumping. My foot feels better than before surgery already. No pain at all. It is still swollen a bit, and the range of motion is limited - and yes the incision from surgery is still one nasty gash. But things are looking up.

WOD - 8/12/11:
reverse ladder
10-1 ring dips
1-10 deadlifts - 225#
Time 11:17.

Frankly, I got tired pretty fast and I have a hard time doing deadlifts when I am tired. I was also afraid for my toe and did a lot of single reps. But the few touch and go's that I did, felt ok. Ring Dips felt very good.

I cannot do Whitten tomorrow. To many runs and jumps. But I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment