CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bear Plus

Thursday night I had to go to NY. Some bad weather turned my 2 hour trip into a 10 hour ordeal. I sat on a plane for 3 hours, and then they took us back to the gate. In a pissy mood, I decided to take the train instead of waiting. Who know what would have been faster. But the whole thing sucked. I took the metro from the airport to Union Station, and of course all of the escalators were down. Thank god I am in better shape, because I was lugging a suitcase and bag of work. Then train was relaxing, but my whole day of hanging out in NY was shot.

After my meetings, I flew home and landed at 4:30. I decided to go to CF. Of course I had to stop and buy some clothes at Sports Authority. Lets call it the $60 workout.

5,4,3,2,1 of muscle ups and the bear at 115. I subbed 3 each of dips and pullups for muscle ups. With all my pent up aggression, I flew through. I partitioned the 2nd two rounds of bear, but did not rest. Finished in 8:41.

I have to say that I am happy with my newly added work capacity. I don't have to stand around as much. The Fran challenge is having some nice side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment