CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Thursday, April 28, 2011

WOD 11.6 - For real

I ran out of gas so fast.

WOD 11.6:
Complete as many reps as possible in 7 minutes following rep scheme below:
3 Barbell Thrusters (65lb Women, 100lb Men) - the 6 then 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, etc


I made it through the round of 12. Got 15 thrusters and then could only get 5 more pullups in about 45 seconds. I was toast. I would do anything to have more capacity. Which I guess means a lot of very hard work.

Score = 80.

So ends the Crossfit Sectionals open season for me. I did poorly, ranking near the bottom 20% of all men. But then again, I am closer to the masters group than I am to the many 20 and 30 year olds in the open. On this last wod, I would have been in the top 50% of masters and that is not too bad.

I am now sore and tired and determined to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment