CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Saturday, April 16, 2011

WOD 11.4 then DT

I feared WOD 11.4 and for good reason. I have terrible shoulder flexibility and some time in the past month I have hurt or injured my right shoulder making things even worse.

WOD 11.4 - 10 minutes
60 burpees with a jump over the bar
30 ohs with 120#
10 muscle ups
repeat

I finished the burpees about 5 minutes in. I took a slow pace and was not winded. Then as soon as I god the bar up, I had trouble, I could do only 2 reps good reps and a few no reps before I had to call it a day. I could not get my right shoulder to support the bar. Terrible.


I rested 10 minutes and then joined the lunch class in DT. Not like I had done a ton of work, so why not.

First time through with 155 - 18:39. The deadlifts were a breeze at first and then I had to partition a little, But even when I was in round 3,4 and 5 - I went right back to the bar. Picking up 155 is a mental test, it is not heavy. The hang cleans I did one at a time - so I did a ton of extra deadlifts. The presses, I did 2 sets of 3 until the end when I just gutted out all 6.

I love that wod.

No comments:

Post a Comment