CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Monday, April 04, 2011

Monday 4/4

All is fair in love and war. And CrossFit.

I am really sore from completing the Sectionals Open wod on Sat morning. My hamstring and especially my lower back. Today we had 3 parts.

Tabata Row for calories.
Rest 2 minutes
OHS max reps in 3 minutes.
Rest 4 minutes
21/15/9 Wallball and pullups

I was able to get 6 cals each time. I usually row moderately hard on interval 1 and try to maintain that. I was able to today - but it was tough. I bet the 6th calorie clicked over with a millisecond to go a few times.

OHS - I had to use 95#. Sore back and not feeling it.

4:54 on the last wod. Wallballs are tough on my due to my height. But it was a good wod.

No comments:

Post a Comment