CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WOD 11.5

20 minute armap

5 Power Clean (145#)
10 toes to bar
15 wall ball

6 full rounds then 10 more reps.

I did 3 in about 6 minutes and then 3.5 over the next 14. Guess how I felt in the second half of this. Yes - I felt out of breath and needed to stop. I started at first with partitions that I did not need. Like 3 sets of 5 wallballs. To try and save myself. Phase 2 was I needed those breaks. Phase 3 - was I had to break it up more and I also had to take some breathers.

I have so much work to do to build my capacity.

Next week is the last Sectionals Open WOD. They have already shared it. a ladder of thrusters and chest to bar pullups. And only 7 minutes I believe that I can survive that one better as compared today, and that my score will be better. It is going to suck, but less for me than everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment