CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Metcon

I am faster than I used to be, but still not fast. And I am not satisfied. I do not want Danny, or Chad N or anyone else to be stronger or faster than me. And that is just how I feel about that. Plus, I saw on the board that 43 people could power clean 225lbs. When the hell did that happen? A few months ago 205 was the low end of that list, and I thought I could get on there.

Enough bitching. Today we did 3 rounds of 20 ring dips, 20 wall ball and a 600m run. I felt tired on the runs. I am not sure if it was the ring dips, the wall balls or the accumulated pain from the brutal Friday, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday WODs. Really! Those were 4 of the toughest WODs all bunched up that I can remember. I hoped to be able to book it on the last run, but I could only manage to do really go fast on the last block. Chad N. was maybe a block ahead of me, and I had a fleeting thought of sneaking past him, but I just could not. Time = 18:40.

Good news was I am pretty sure that I kept moving at all times. Rather than wait around, I went from one station to the next and just kept working. But catching your breath while running is tough, and this was tough, so I could not catch Chad or Danny, or SONI, or Russ, or ...........

Tomorrow is a sure-fire rest day. Book it.

No comments:

Post a Comment