CrossFit Over 40

WODs, Diet, Crossfit OldTown Gossip and Lifestyle Ramblings by MarkyD

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Front Squat - Man down

Prior PR 220. Today I hit 135, 155, 185, 205 and then ouch FAIL. So yeah, I am pretty sure that I pulled my GROIN - yes my GROIN. Make your own jokes in the comments below. I had been feeling that it was sore, and when I went for that PR - and I really went for it - I felt pain. Not struggling to lift, good pain. Pulled muscle, bad pain.

SO I was done. But only with the squats. I shook it off and hit the rowing. It did not bother me. Rowing interval madness - I loved it. Thought I would hate it, but LOVED IT!

Had some intervals sub 1:40 and even saw the indicator display times in the 1:30s for a while. Best ever for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment